1. Combating homophobia in sport and physical education. Sociology of Sport Journal, 1991, no. 8. pp. 61-69.
2. On the treatment of sexualities in research. Resources for Feminist Research vol. 19, no. 3/4, 1990. pp. 91-93.
3. Gay games or gay olympics : implications for... Canadian Woman Studies, vol. 21, no. 3, 2002. pp. 24-28.
4. Changing sex education : putting homophobia and sexual orientation on the agenda. Orbit, vol. 28, no. 1, 1997. pp. 18-20.
5. What is homophobia and why is it an issue for physical educators? (Single data sheet) 1998.
6. Reflections on communication and sport : on heteronormativity and gender identities.
7. Sport, femininity and sexuality.
8. Review of book `Fairball: towards sex equality in Canadian sport`by M. Ann Hall and Dorothy Richardson